HSJ is delighted to bring you our first virtual event on the theme of sustainability, which will take place on 19 August 2020. The HSJ Sustainability Virtual Event will connect board-level peers and sustainability leaders for 3 hours of interactive live sessions, kicking off at 10:00 am, to tackle key topics and make strides towards a greener NHS.
As in the NHS, corporate social responsibility (CSR) is a key area of focus within HSJ, in line with growing public concern about sustainability and the environment. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content in a more environmentally-friendly fashion, and with a reduced carbon footprint.
VIRTUAL EVENT FORMAT
The health and wellbeing of our attendees, speakers and staff is our top priority at this time. By adopting a virtual event proposition, we are able to continue providing worthwhile interactive content and updates, while staying safe at home and precluding the need for travel.
What to expect
1. Free access to high-level strategic content, available to healthcare professionals across the system
2. 4 live video sessions in the format of a panel discussion, with speakers dialled in remotely, each followed with a live Q&A
3. Live participation with the opportunity to submit questions to speakers through the platform
4. Access to on-demand content, such as additional pre-recorded sessions
5. Post-event platform access to view recordings of live sessions, in case you were pulled away from watching in real-time!
How It Works
- Registering: Complete a registration form, after which you will receive an email with confirmation – please note that the event is for healthcare professionals only and registrations will be reviewed prior to acceptance.
- Gaining Access: Virtual event participants will receive a URL link to the live event platform to access content on the event day. The link can also be used in advance to access on-demand content on the platform, and for a period of time after.
- Logging In: Simply log in prior to the opening remarks, take a moment to familiarise yourself with the platform and get ready for the sessions to begin.
- Technical Support: Our team will be available to you before and during the conference to ensure you are set up and ready to go!
- Platform Compatibility: The platform is accessible via your internet browser and does not require any software to be downloaded. We will share the link in advance to give you ample time to familiarise yourself with the layout and functions.
As an attendee of the live virtual event you will have the opportunity to:
Hear from the most authoritative voices in sustainability and stay up to date with national priorities and objectives
Ask your most pertinent questions during live Q&As with the expert speaker faculty
Hear best practice and “quick wins” deployed at more sustainably forward organisations to implement at your own organisation
Access the virtual platform in advance to view key content and speaker biographies, and all session recordings post-event
Participate in a sustainable alternative to an on-site event, with a greatly reduced carbon footprint!
T: 020 7608 9072
T: 020 7608 9087
T: 020 7608 9089